Hello world, welcome to my blog. I have been blogging for quite a while, but never had a “blog of my own” to use for my own thoughts, stories, and musings. If you want to see my other blogs, and I hope you do, please take a look at IsraelSituation.com and NarrowBridge.net. If you are up for a laugh, check out my rap group, the Heebs with Chutspa, at HWChet.com.
I started my first personal blog in 2005, but decided to kill it off when I undertook my first career search. Now, five years later, I decided that I want to venture into the personal blog world again, but use it for a slightly different reason. Instead of simply musing about whatever is on my mind, I hope to muse about whatever is on my mind in a way that is interesting, helpful, and educational to my readers, be they my friends, family, or strangers. Even if the only reader is my Mom (Hi Mom!), that is okay with me.
Please take a few minutes to subscribe to updates on this blog by e-mail or RSS. Enjoy the ride!
Latest posts by Eric Rosenberg (see all)
- Life List Goal – Create a Niche Website That Makes Money - October 30, 2012
- Why Denver Is Way Better Than The City You Live In - September 18, 2012
- How to Start a Blog that Doesn’t Suck - August 22, 2012
- Enough with the Guns Already - July 20, 2012
- What Are You Waiting For? - June 6, 2012