I am always excited to knock something off the life list. Last week, I was able to cross something off that, not long ago, seemed years away. In January, I moved my student loan payoff from the five-year bucket into the 2012 bucket. Last week, I made my last payment. Ever.
On Friday I published a long essay outlining how I paid off my student loans in 2 years and 6 days. I thought that was pretty cool.
I am not going to re-invent the wheel, so rather than re-write the post here, I figured I would just share the link to the original. Be sure to head over and check it out.
Image by jollyUK on Flickr
Latest posts by Eric Rosenberg (see all)
- Life List Goal – Create a Niche Website That Makes Money - October 30, 2012
- Why Denver Is Way Better Than The City You Live In - September 18, 2012
- How to Start a Blog that Doesn’t Suck - August 22, 2012
- Enough with the Guns Already - July 20, 2012
- What Are You Waiting For? - June 6, 2012